"Soon it unfolds who we are in this masquerade of stars."
primitive no more. :)) |

     It's OFFICIAL. This is my new TIME-WASTER! I can proudly say that I am no longer an uncivilized primitive cavegirl! *claps* (yea. it is redundant.. do carry on.) now what? /:)

     What, what, what am I going to do with this site? *thinks* I guess I'll turn it into a public diary slash scrapbook of some sort; narrating the coolest highlights of my life, sharing my most memorable pictures from the ancient past to the distant future, and probably, putting some of my thoughts into words. :)

     If ever you need to waste your time, feel FREE to waste it in here! haha! Until then, my fellow specie. For I shall be spicing this account some other time. I've got loads of things to do first! whew! Anyway, got to run! :D

FOR CONTACTS ONLY! ;)

--+ JZL. :)


Labels: ,

Sunday, August 17, 2008 @ 5:34 PM with 0 notes | COMMENT | TOP

Post a Comment

Info;
"You can ask the universe for all the signs you want, but ultimately, we see what we want to see when we're ready to see it." - Ted Mosby :)

Doppelganger(s)

Bipolar;
In the midst of being..

My 

Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

Archive;


Credits;

Blogskin made by Gabby. Tweaked by Yours Truly♥.