"Soon it unfolds who we are in this masquerade of stars."
presenting.. |

[06-29-07]

another time waster. :D

This album consists of:

[1] an original character by ME..
Though, I never gave her a formal name, some of my classmates knew her as "Queen". Peculiar, clandestine and a "don't-know-don't-care" type of person. I just realized I expressed some of my thoughts through her. Anyway, there are 10 doodles made from June 29 to July 1 of the year 2007.

[2] a caricature of Manananggal..
I got it from Jessica Zafra's "Manananggal Terrorizes Manila".

[3] and some pages of my scrapbook..
These were our projects in English when I was in 2nd year HS. I got high scores! yey! *palakpaks. :))

Labels: ,

Monday, September 1, 2008 @ 10:22 PM with 0 notes | COMMENT | TOP

Post a Comment

Info;
"You can ask the universe for all the signs you want, but ultimately, we see what we want to see when we're ready to see it." - Ted Mosby :)

Doppelganger(s)

Bipolar;
In the midst of being..

My 

Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

Archive;
primitive no more. :)) |

Credits;

Blogskin made by Gabby. Tweaked by Yours Truly♥.