|
Indra |
April 26-28: Indra Bootcamp for Business Intelligence.3 weeks earlier, the company called me for an exam and interview. They have this urgent post opening for Business Intelligence Consultant. Luckily for me, I passed the first two processes and I attended the training for BI in the said dates. To be honest, I felt intimidated in the work field. I felt like what if I'm not good enough for this post, etc. I'm also uncomfortable within the group, maybe because I was the only girl candidate during the training and I may know some of my co-trainees but still, I felt like a part, a very very small part of me doesn't really belong. Aside from what I've heard about the company's benefits and salary, if I'm not comfortable with the environment, the employees, or the work itself, then probably I wouldn't go for it. So now the training's done, all I have to do is wait and hope I can still get the offer. Despite the cons I stated, I know there's still hope for me. Hope that I'd be able to overcome my fears as a fresh graduate entering the corporate world. Hope to gain confidence about the whole career thing. Hope to meet new people who will help me adjust better and faster until finally, I'd feel the sense of belongingness. One of my co-trainees told me that the waiting period duration is at least 2 weeks to 1 month. Because of this, I had these second thoughts about Indra. It made me thought about losing chances and applying for other positions just in case, worse comes to worse and I didn't get it. But like I said, I know there's still hope and I'm holding on to that. I know there's still hope and I'm holding on to that. Having this little faith might bring good news. I hope. |
Info;
Archive;
Now Playing.. |
Finally! |
Word Vomit. |
social dance. :) |
presenting.. |
primitive no more. :)) |
|
Post a Comment