|
Mailtime |
It makes me wanna wag my tail! When it comes I wanna wail... MAAAIIIIIIILLLLLLLLL!!!!! Last Sunday/May 13/Mother's Day, I received a snail mail from my beloved university containing my Diploma, ToR, and Certificate of Graduation. Too bad, I was really busy that time because my sister participated at our subdivision's Santacruzan to celebrate the Flores de Mayo festival. Hence, the late post. :)
Bigger than a short bond paper! =))
It's 'University', not 'Unibersity'. Blame the font for the optical illusion.
(Diploma Close up)
Brought to you by MEGA Sardines at only Php 5.00! =))))))
(Funny yet clever how cans were recycled to be used as a package for the documents)
Proud Thomasian. BS Information Systems. :) Kim. said on May 16, 2012 at 9:59 PM Nakakabwisit yung mega sardines. jzzelll☺ said on May 16, 2012 at 11:17 PM eh nakakabwisit din yung ichura niya. may presyo pa. HAHAHAHAHA! |
Info;
Archive;
Bring TSC Back! |
Just as quiet |
Teen Wolf |
Paranoia |
Hard to be Me. |
Right Place Right Time |
Indra |
Now Playing.. |
Finally! |
Word Vomit. |
|
Post a Comment