"Soon it unfolds who we are in this masquerade of stars."
Teen Wolf |

I'm addicted to watching TV shows that tickle my interest (well, duh). Today, a trailer from one of the series I watch was posted by MTV. I'm aware that May had just started but damn it, I wish it's already June! :|

Labels: ,

Monday, May 7, 2012 @ 10:20 PM with 0 notes | COMMENT | TOP

Post a Comment

Info;
"You can ask the universe for all the signs you want, but ultimately, we see what we want to see when we're ready to see it." - Ted Mosby :)

Doppelganger(s)

Bipolar;
In the midst of being..

My 

Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

Archive;
Paranoia | Hard to be Me. | Right Place Right Time | Indra | Now Playing.. | Finally! | Word Vomit. | social dance. :) | presenting.. | primitive no more. :)) |

Credits;

Blogskin made by Gabby. Tweaked by Yours Truly♥.