"Soon it unfolds who we are in this masquerade of stars."
Good Karma |
It's too early to say things are going according to plan but I really can't help saying I'm grateful with all the blessings I keep on receiving. :)

August 1: My final interview at MISNet in Makati. Not just an ordinary interview, it's a PANEL interview. I got there on time again, even 30 minutes earlier hihi. I'm actually starting to love the fact that there are FXs bound to Ayala-C5 already from our place because it makes things so much easier for me to travel. One and a half hours but no sweat; just sitting my ass waiting for my destination. Anyhouse, I waited for 30 minutes more to finally proceed the panel interview that's been bothering me for a week. There were three panelists, two project managers and a senior IT programmer. Miss Diana, the HR for the said company, gave me tips and tried to ease the tension for the final process. She's quite effective for that and really helped me go through. When the interview began, I was holding myself up because I was very nervous and didn't want the panelists to notice that. I answered every question as accurate and as confident as possible in straight English. Seeing them nodding to express affirmation seemed like I was on the right track and have established a good impression. After an hour or more, the interview was over. I shook hands with them and went out the building to eat. I was also planning on meeting my mom that day, who's in Makati as well. Not far from the building, Miss Diana called me and asked me to return to their office. (Define exercise lol haha) I got back, waited for a couple of minutes and then, we both entered an empty room. The HR gave me papers; it was already a contract signing. :) HELLYEAH! That would be my first job offer ever hihi! I read the paper for 15 minutes and asked some questions about it. Although I made a request for a grace period to think and consult with my parents about the offer. She gave me only until Monday since I will be starting, if ever, on August 15 (HAHA LOL.) I should have a decision by next week; nonetheless, my time and efforts weren't wasted that day. :)

August 2: That would be today! It's also my final interview at SMITS in Ortigas. I reached the office at exactly 8:30 in the morning and still got time to fix myself and relax. 30 minutes earlier for the interview, I was accommodated at 10am. While waiting for my name to be called by Sir Toti, I met a fellow applicant beside me. He started the conversation by asking some personal details and we both exchanged random questions. Then I learned he's from PUP and a ComEngg graduate. Out of curiosity, I asked him about these people I met during my OJT days and he confirmed that they were classmates. Small world, eh? It's also possible he knew me before we met because of my former co-interns who blabbed about me lol. Before the conversation went further, Sir Toti called me. I waited for the interviewer inside the room while freezing and teeth-chattering to death. Miss Gina came in and greeted with the warmest smile. The meeting was actually an informal one (we converse in Tagalog btw) and I wasn't intimidated of the work at all because of her. She reminded me so much of Miss Lee, my former boss at Arkphil. I thought the whole interview went better than expected. Sir Toti advised me that I should keep my lines open for the updates of my application today. However, I didn't receive a call... yet. Tomorrow's Friday anyway so I'm still not losing hope for the job offer at SMITS! :)

Thanks to The Secret for this positive feeling; that book never failed me and had always been my lucky charm everytime. :)

Labels: ,

Thursday, August 2, 2012 @ 10:03 PM with 0 notes | COMMENT | TOP

Post a Comment

Info;
"You can ask the universe for all the signs you want, but ultimately, we see what we want to see when we're ready to see it." - Ted Mosby :)

Doppelganger(s)

Bipolar;
In the midst of being..

My 

Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

Archive;
One Last Kiss | 21 | Unexpectedly Epic | Morose | Falling From Cloud 9 | Random 1 | Lost | Feel Good | Je T'aime | Gravity |

Credits;

Blogskin made by Gabby. Tweaked by Yours Truly♥.