"Soon it unfolds who we are in this masquerade of stars."
Tensed Up |
The fact that I'm praying hard to different saints and to Him every night, to think I'm not a religious person means I'm desperate for something to happen. And now, I'm finally reaching the end of the tunnel, something still holds me back.

I now received what I wanted for so long and yet, I don't feel contented as I want to be even though it's already in the palm of my hands.

Hopefully tomorrow, the final interview will also serve as the last process for my application in Company B. I do hope they will update me with the final results if I'm in or not within tomorrow. Else, I might be accepting another offer from a different company. An offer which I would consider as a second choice.

I'm grateful for Company A and the one-day hiring process happened earlier today plus I'll be working in a location where my friends currently are but like I said, I need to check if Company B will be much better for me to start my career. And I hope it is because under some circumstances, I prefer this one.

I'm also going to process my NBI clearance after the interview simply because Company C will have its on-site initial interviews in Mandaluyong this Thursday and it's a requirement to have one. See? I already landed on the moon but I'm still counting the stars. One thing I hate about myself is that I tend to be indecisive in almost everything I do especially when it's important and the situation demands me to be critical thinker while racing against the clock.

At the end of the day, the thoughts of the job offer by the first employer and waiting for the final results of the second company are rather overwhelming. Time to hit the sack.

Labels: ,

Wednesday, September 26, 2012 @ 12:27 AM with 0 notes | COMMENT | TOP

Post a Comment

Info;
"You can ask the universe for all the signs you want, but ultimately, we see what we want to see when we're ready to see it." - Ted Mosby :)

Doppelganger(s)

Bipolar;
In the midst of being..

My 

Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

Archive;
Type AB | Unfinished | Wooooo!! | Couch Potato | Close, But No Cigar | Sour Candy | My Fair Lady! | Like A Torrent | Good Karma | One Last Kiss |

Credits;

Blogskin made by Gabby. Tweaked by Yours Truly♥.