"Soon it unfolds who we are in this masquerade of stars."
Kocheng Asul |
.. because "kocheng pula or pulang koche" is too mainstream.

Ever since my mom bought ourselves a family car (Toyota Avanza) and enrolled me in a driving school near the new public market in Taytay, I never stopped thinking about getting a car for myself.

Yes, you read it right. Now that I'm learning how to drive, I can already visualize myself holding the steering wheel and heading to somewhere. It has officially became a long-term goal to achieve in the next 2-5 years. Someday.

So I'm eye-ing on smaller cars because the larger ones don't really look good with me inside it. I searched for pictures of the cars that make me all giddy and hopeful that one day, I will be able to drive them on my own. :>

Here's the top three:


HONDA JAZZ


TOYOTA YARIS


KIA PICANTO


Btw, Honda Jazz is my first choice and it looks similar to Toyota too. Although among the three, Honda happens to be the most expensive one. :( It's a total heartbreaker haha. Then again, the future always has something in store for us. Who knows? I might get lucky. :)

And yes, there's nothing you can do when you're bluer than blue. Lovin' that royal true-blue color (Atenista ang peg)!

Yep, someday it is. Fuckyeah I want that HONDA JAZZ!!!! 


Labels: ,

Thursday, October 18, 2012 @ 12:30 AM with 0 notes | COMMENT | TOP

Post a Comment

Info;
"You can ask the universe for all the signs you want, but ultimately, we see what we want to see when we're ready to see it." - Ted Mosby :)

Doppelganger(s)

Bipolar;
In the midst of being..

My 

Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

Archive;
Tensed Up | Type AB | Unfinished | Wooooo!! | Couch Potato | Close, But No Cigar | Sour Candy | My Fair Lady! | Like A Torrent | Good Karma |

Credits;

Blogskin made by Gabby. Tweaked by Yours Truly♥.