"Soon it unfolds who we are in this masquerade of stars."
12/07/12 |
To make bawi for my very sad post the other night, lemme show you what I received for our Kris Kringle for the past three weeks and the book I bought today at NBS. This post is also work-related free. :)


Nov 23 - Something Imported: Meiji Petit Assorted Candies
Nov 30 - Something That You Received but Haven't Used: Paris Weekly Scheduler ♥
Dec 7 - Something Handmade - Beaded Seahorse Book/Paper Clip from Papemelroti

What? I thought they were adorbs. ♥

Moving on with the book, I proudly present:

"... sadyang mailap ng humanap ng tunay na pagibig. Madaling sabihing mahal kita, madaling isiping mahal ka niya, pero paano mo malalamang... ito na, eto na talaga?"

Why of course! The first time I saw this book tweeted by Ramon B himself already made me curious about buying and reading it! Following that, there goes my FB friends posting the cover and some pages with a little excerpt. Finally, I decided buying something entertaining to end my curiosity! I read the introduction and the writing is pretty much similar to a Bob Ong book: humorous yet witty. What do you expect? It's Ramon Bautista and his other radio buddies featured. May sense naman siya at the very least. Plus, It's affordable - Php160! The only thing that made me pout was the glue used to bind the pages is rather weak; the first eight pages are already coming off. :(

I'm also quite lucky today when I found the shop in Cyberzone selling my baby's wishlist item! Yeyeyey! I also got to ride less than 15min of waiting for an FX to go home. Sweet!

But my left thumb is a bit swollen right now. :( Well, thanks to my nonstop bone/knuckle cracking mannerism earlier. Now it looks bigger than my right thumb and I can barely move it, fearing I will only aggravate its condition.

Anyway, today was a fine day. It's Friday, that means.. looking forward to a happy weekend! :)

Labels:

Friday, December 7, 2012 @ 11:03 PM with 0 notes | COMMENT | TOP

Post a Comment

Info;
"You can ask the universe for all the signs you want, but ultimately, we see what we want to see when we're ready to see it." - Ted Mosby :)

Doppelganger(s)

Bipolar;
In the midst of being..

My 

Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

Archive;
#WriterProblems | Tinkerbell | litratos y memoryas | 21st | Great Girlfrans | Kocheng Asul | Tensed Up | Type AB | Unfinished | Wooooo!! |

Credits;

Blogskin made by Gabby. Tweaked by Yours Truly♥.