"Soon it unfolds who we are in this masquerade of stars."
HoiHoi |
It's been two weeks since the last episode of HIMYM, and I can't wait to see them on screen again. Gahhh Barney and Robin, how I miss you!

Soooo as a change of mind, prolly a change of heart too, I saved MGIAG episodes in my phone. I really didn't know why I did, but maybe I'm just curious watching it. Take note: I was never a fan of Kdrama. I find their cheesiness soooo suffocating (because I'm not really into RomCom) and they don't really blend well with my personality/taste. But like I said, last Tuesday was a day na tinopak lang ako. =))

I watched its Pilot episode while I was in an FX going home that evening. And.. I didn't update my planner for the whole week. Nor went online on my computer because I was busy watching. Lol.

It's just a funny thought that I was able to appreciate something I once disliked. Now I had my eyes glued on this series I watched and I still can't get over it. I feel like it ended so soon. :|

Lumabas lahat ng dimples ko habang nanonood ako nito lol. :))))))) Tama na please. I srsly should stop before I get too carried away and affected. My withdrawal attachment from this series is quite difficult to start. Pero kasi ang cute kasi nilaaaaa!! Hoooooooyhoy :)))))))))

And I also realized Miho's face is familiar, like I've already seen her somewhere. Then I browsed through my gif folder and found 4 gifs of her. :">


Labels: , ,

Monday, March 18, 2013 @ 12:24 AM with 0 notes | COMMENT | TOP

Post a Comment

Info;
"You can ask the universe for all the signs you want, but ultimately, we see what we want to see when we're ready to see it." - Ted Mosby :)

Doppelganger(s)

Bipolar;
In the midst of being..

My 

Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

Archive;
Ultimate | The Writer | Highlights of my Twenty Twelve | Dead End | Then and Now | 12/07/12 | #WriterProblems | Tinkerbell | litratos y memoryas | 21st |

Credits;

Blogskin made by Gabby. Tweaked by Yours Truly♥.