|
10 years ago |
There's only one way to overcome writer's block: keep on writing even if it's random and nonsense.Yaayyy I was able to finish my intro sentence! Good job, self. Anyway so I saw this link on Facebook about a list of top-rated movies which are turning 10 years old in 2014. I got curious so I clicked, browsed, and shared right away. Harry Potter 3, Shrek 2, Spiderman 2 (srsly??), The Incredibles, The Notebook, Mean Girls, are just to name a few. It made me realize that I'm not getting any younger at this point, but still feel that the phrase "10 years ago" meant the 90's. Insert Britney, Spice Girls, and N'sync. HAHA. 10 years ago, I was a graduating student and about to obtain my last award before I go in a phase we call now as "yolo". 10 years ago, I sported a short hair always. My mom never had my hair grew below the shoulders because she thought it wouldn't suit me.. until it (hair) was chemically processed the first time and was forced to grew longer. 10 years ago, gaining weight and being called "fat" were either a miracle or an illusion. 10 years ago, I had a very small circle of friends. None of them were boys. I used to believe they had cooties and maybe I just didn't know how to interact properly with the opposite sex. 10 years ago, I didn't have to worry what I wanted to be or what I would pursue in college. Worst decision ever. 10 years ago, it felt awkward and uncomfortable being with my cousins and relatives during our Christmas reunion. 10 years ago, I went to an awkward stage when I hit puberty. I was in my worst version and all I could see were my insecurities. 10 years ago, I never had a boyfriend. 10 years ago, my grammar sucked big time. 10 years ago, I thought I'd never be ready to face the real world because I'm afraid of it. And ironically some of my thoughts from 10 years ago.. didn't change. |
Info;
Archive;
Oh-Ghost |
Unli |
HoiHoi |
Ultimate |
The Writer |
Highlights of my Twenty Twelve |
Dead End |
Then and Now |
12/07/12 |
#WriterProblems |
|
Post a Comment