|
Right Place Right Time |
Narrator: Kids, I’ve been telling you the story of how I met your mother, and while there’s many things to learn from this story, this may be the biggest. The great moments of your life won’t necessarily be the things you do, they’ll also be the things that happen to you. Now, I’m not saying you can’t take action to affect the outcome of your life, you have to take action, and you will. But never forget that on any day, you can step out the front door and your whole life can change forever. You see, the universe has a plan kids, and that plan is always in motion. A butterfly flaps its wings, and it starts to rain. It’s a scary thought but it’s also kind of wonderful. All these little parts of the machine constantly working, making sure that you end up exactly where you’re supposed to be, exactly when you’re supposed to be there. The right place at the right time.
This is one of my favorite quotes in my 19 years of existence. I
mean, I was moved by the message.. the flow of the narrator’s words. It
gives me hope that all good things come to those who wait patiently. It
sums up how life should be lived in its perfect sense. The last leaf
falls only if it is its time. The right time. So clearly there’s no need
to rush on things. :)
It might be tomorrow, the day after that, the next week, the next
month, the next year when a life-changing moment appears to us.
Sometimes, we’re just too hasty and impatient; thus, we forget to
appreciate and be grateful about the wondrous blessings we have now. It
all comes down on how we live the present circumstances leading to such
desirable results.
I may not be a good blogger who imparts great knowledge to my readers
or writes powerful words that can produce new insights, inspire
people, and change lives instantly but hopefully with this entry of
mine, I made you stop to think and ask yourself.. “What do I really
want?” “What am I waiting for?” And some other questions brought about
by your subconscious.
Yes, being a psychologist and a writer are just two of my lifetime
frustrations. However, I can be your friend if you want me to. What’s
even good about it is I don’t charge anything. That is, if you let me.
I'm currently watching the HIMYM episode wherein I got the quote above and suddenly I remember this reflection I posted last year. Although it took me a year after to realize that what I wrote was somehow irrelevant to what Future Ted's monologue was trying to tell. I guess it's still one of the most touching life lessons I've heard in my entire life. And it can't be helped that I had to copy-paste this post from my Tumblr account in here. :) Funny story to add, right after I posted this entry, the sky darkened and it started raining. So cool. :) |
Info;
Archive;
Indra |
Now Playing.. |
Finally! |
Word Vomit. |
social dance. :) |
presenting.. |
primitive no more. :)) |
|
Post a Comment