|
Bring TSC Back! |
So I was browsing through my Tumblr dashboard today when I scrolled over a post about TSC being cancelled. Skeptic but curious, I went to check for myself if it was a hoax or not. Now according to Wikipedia and other websites, it's official that the network CW cancelled the show because of lower ratings. This was the first series I'm watching that got cancelled. I had to slap my face because I just watched the season-turned-series finale yesterday and it was actually a cliff hanger! I also read a supposedly new plot for the season 2 and everything gets a whole lot more interesting. :((((Here's the link: 'The Secret Circle' Season 2: What to expect if the show gets renewed What will happen to the Circle now that they are unbound and the Balcoin children are upto something? Will Diana get back and face her reality of being a witch? Cassie and Adam? How about Charles who took the demons out from Eban to his?? :(( There were many questions after watching the finale and learning that the show was cancelled broke my heart. :((((( This is really a great show and keeps getting better! Why'd they cancel it?? Le cry~ :((( Somebody please make a petition for the renewal of TSC. Still hoping for some changes. Keeping my fingers crossed! :( Labels: rants, the secret circle, tv shows |
Info;
Archive;
Just as quiet |
Teen Wolf |
Paranoia |
Hard to be Me. |
Right Place Right Time |
Indra |
Now Playing.. |
Finally! |
Word Vomit. |
social dance. :) |
|
Post a Comment