"Soon it unfolds who we are in this masquerade of stars."
Decoupage |
After watching the latest episode of Revenge, I tried creating a photo collage using Photoshop to kill some time. I've always wanted to do this but then either I was busy with other things or simply not in the mood. Plus, I really had no idea how people produce these works. It was a dream come true for me to create this particular kind of collage and I don't know exactly why. Seeing collages like this always made me puke rainbows. :>

So here is my very first collage work! :D

Simple as it is and images are randomly pasted together but I really love how it turned out! Nothing so special about the result but since it's a first, hell yeah like a boss! =)) Looking forward to create more designs that can be used as backgrounds or headers or banners too! :D

She guided me in achieving this collage. I owe her one!
Thank you Ms. Cerisse! :)
Her site: http://cerisse-s.info/ 

Images used are all from Deviantart. :)

Labels: , , ,

Thursday, May 17, 2012 @ 7:08 PM with 0 notes | COMMENT | TOP

Post a Comment

Info;
"You can ask the universe for all the signs you want, but ultimately, we see what we want to see when we're ready to see it." - Ted Mosby :)

Doppelganger(s)

Bipolar;
In the midst of being..

My 

Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

Archive;
Mailtime | Bring TSC Back! | Just as quiet | Teen Wolf | Paranoia | Hard to be Me. | Right Place Right Time | Indra | Now Playing.. | Finally! |

Credits;

Blogskin made by Gabby. Tweaked by Yours Truly♥.