"Soon it unfolds who we are in this masquerade of stars."
Random 1 |
I'm really thinking about changing my urlname here, as well as the layout. It's a random thought but all signs lead to yes. Maybe within this week, I'll have a blog makeover. But which urlname should I use then? Hmmmm.. this or that or a mix of both?

Meanwhile my eyeliner started to spread; it's getting itchy and I couldn't resist. My left eye currently looks like raccoon or panda eyes. Must wash my face already and I'm sleepy so I'll hit the sack after this post. Yawns.

This was a long day and I really hope everything goes well according to plan. I can't wait any longer!

Labels: ,

Wednesday, June 27, 2012 @ 1:47 AM with 0 notes | COMMENT | TOP

Post a Comment

Info;
"You can ask the universe for all the signs you want, but ultimately, we see what we want to see when we're ready to see it." - Ted Mosby :)

Doppelganger(s)

Bipolar;
In the midst of being..

My 

Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

Archive;
Lost | Feel Good | Je T'aime | Gravity | Cold Sheets | Less than Three.. Inches. | Q&A | Feelings Hour | Poetic Disasterpiece II | T-GG-IF |

Credits;

Blogskin made by Gabby. Tweaked by Yours Truly♥.