|
Unexpectedly Epic |
Just a short recap of what happened earlier. Perhaps not too short. Oops, I did it again:BOC: So today was my schedule for exam in Bank of Commerce at 830AM. I went together with my mom on the way to Ortigas but I got to SMP later than the scheduled time because of traffic. I filled up the forms and answered the essays around the clock. Three essays to be exact and it was quite easy to answer and I even reached the backside of the paper. Followed by this was a generic IQ test, which I already took during my exam in MISNet a month ago. Everything was going smoothly and easy-breezy for me but when the HR officer came in the room and called my name from the list in her hands, I stood up with confidence knowing I passed the exam. Sadly she told me I didn't make it and we, together with other failed applicants, were sent home afterwards. The news took me by surprise but I guess a huge factor that affected my status were my failing grades in college. I was dismayed but easily moved on with the loss. ST FRANCIS: My next stop was to Mckinley because Kim and I will be applying unscheduled to the companies there. But my stupid cellphone was malfunctioning again and I'm not receiving any texts for a while. In the meantime, I went to St. Francis to check out Hair-to-go Salon but the stall was closed for the moment so I strolled around the mall instead. I didn't know St. Francis is similar to Divisoria, filled with a variety of apparels in the whole area! It's my first time to go there and I'm looking forward to return and go shopping! :D Then Kim called me and she was on her way to Mck already.
Funny story: Since I was a newbie in the place, I got lost and spent time going up and down searching for the exit. =)))
OHMYBEBE: I walked my way from St. Francis to MRT Shaw and found long lines in the fare gates. I waited for a couple of minutes till the guards let us in. Upon reaching Magallanes station, I recognized the pink candy bag and striped blouse this little lady was wearing in front of me. And it was Kay. =))) Her reaction was "OHHMYGAHDBEBE" and we hugged in the middle of the doorway and the people were like, "Move, bitches". HAHAHA. It was funny and we were laughing in the unexpected event as we went down to the shuttle bound to Mck. We had a little time catching things up during the ride. I accompanied her to Two World Square, we parted ways, and I went straight to Mcdo while waiting for Kim. JOBHUNT: And let the flames begin! We ate our lunch first as soon as Kim arrived. Then we headed to CSS Corp but CSR was the only opening. The lady even said "We need at least one experience in the same company." LOLOLOL Jackie Chan moment. -_-" We also submitted our resumes to Logica and Ericsson but the former told us to apply this Saturday for on-the-spot interview and one-day recruitment process. Lastly, there's this company called GFI, who offered us a Networking position in their IT department. I didn't like the idea and was ready to step out the door but Kim said that we should continue. Our first and only exam was English Proofreading test. Then Kim sent me a text saying I should fail the exam on purpose.. and so I did. It was an elementary level test and it's quite embarrassing and awkward to fail. For a 50% passing rate, I got 29% and Kim got 35%. Another funny story: the HR reps were shocked to see our failed results. One of them didn't know how to spill the bad news because they expected us to be fully qualified for the position and failing a very simple test is rather.. out of the box. I heard them murmuring about the matter since they were actually behind me. We wasted time going there and ran off as quickly as they opened the door for us. Lol! Oh and another thing, "burried/berried and diffirintly. Classic. =)))) MINI REUNION: Kim and I stayed at Mcdo again and ordered sundaes for two. The day was sort of a waste because we didn't really apply to the companies as much a we planned. It was more like a reason for us to breathe some fresh air (lol in Mck HAHA) and leave the house for a while. Just when we decided to go home, Kay and Kat sent me messages asking if we're still in Mck. Sooooo it was an instant, epic and unexpected reunion of my beloved GG girls! Not to mention, Matthew phoned me as an HR rep with this soft, female voice that I thought he sounded like a girl. Time flew so quick, the working girls were taking too much break time outside so we had to cut things short. It was brief but really fun. I hope our hangout will be continued this Saturday. :) THE STRANGER: I was already on my way to Market Market when this woman beside me was arguing with the barker that the jeep we were riding should pass Ayala but the latter said no and I really had no idea what happened next but I talked to her, thinking she might have a better idea or even a faster way of getting to Ayala that I came down with her. I was in a mood of exploration too btw. She was nice to me and we were talking about random stranger stuff while waiting for a ride but the sky darkened so she decided to take a taxi ride and wanted me to tag along. I refused, of course, but she insisted because there are ruthless people out there so yeah, I came with her. In short, I got to ride a taxi for free! HAHA. Although she was really nice and portrayed a motherly figure to me so I felt safe. Weird. Fact: It took me like two or three hours to finish this whole entry since I was watching PBB Teens and got really intrigued by one of their final tasks of burning clothes and Myrtle's selfish determination. Plus it's really hard to compress today's details; thus a very very long summarized post. I couldn't make it any shorter.
Now that I'm done, I'm off to hit the sack. I'm also loving my new primary in FB haha! Will be making a separate entry for this one some other time. Goodnight! :) |
Info;
Archive;
Morose |
Falling From Cloud 9 |
Random 1 |
Lost |
Feel Good |
Je T'aime |
Gravity |
Cold Sheets |
Less than Three.. Inches. |
Q&A |
|
Post a Comment