|
Sour Candy |
These are the possible reasons why you may think I'm in a bitchy mood:One, I'm having that time of the month. Whoremones on the loose. Two, I'm sick. Three, I'm tired or hungry or sleepy. Four, something or someone pissed me off for whatever reason. Five, things aren't going as planned. Six, it's raining and I'm outside, dripping wet. Seven, disappointments. Eight, frustrations. Nine, heartaches. Ten, all of the above combined. Jackpot. Currently having those days when I don't wanna talk to people or see them and just do the usual while listening to music. And in this case, it must be the weather. Great. Labels: rants |
Info;
Archive;
My Fair Lady! |
Like A Torrent |
Good Karma |
One Last Kiss |
21 |
Unexpectedly Epic |
Morose |
Falling From Cloud 9 |
Random 1 |
Lost |
|
Post a Comment