"Soon it unfolds who we are in this masquerade of stars."
Great Girlfrans |

College days. Mcdo days. I miss them so much. Crappy schedule conflicts keep us from having a get-together even just for a day. Kim and Kay in HP, Kat in Capgemini, and me here in CALCMENU. And I'm the only one working in Ortigas while I could've been in Mckinley where they are.

Oh! This is my current primary photo in FB too! Photo taken around February-March 2011. I slightly remember the time because my hair was still sleek straight and black back then. I had my hair rebonded a few months earlier when this was shot.

Wala lang. Just another nostalgic moment of one of the most memorable highlights of mi college years. Mehehe Vanilla Chakamel. :P

Birthday wish: To have a day together. Doesn't need to be an overnight partayyy, a simple lunch date will do. For the record, I'm not really much of an out goer/nomadic/taong gala person because I'm lazy to travel or walk like that hihi. I prefer sitting on a bench in a cooler place and talk, talk, talk. But that really depends on my mood. Okay, weird.

Alam ko nababasa niyo 'to so please can we stop all the drawings and blueprints. It's kinda frustrating, you know? HAHAHA. :| </3

Labels: , , ,

Thursday, November 1, 2012 @ 1:27 PM with 0 notes | COMMENT | TOP

Post a Comment

Info;
"You can ask the universe for all the signs you want, but ultimately, we see what we want to see when we're ready to see it." - Ted Mosby :)

Doppelganger(s)

Bipolar;
In the midst of being..

My 

Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

Archive;
Kocheng Asul | Tensed Up | Type AB | Unfinished | Wooooo!! | Couch Potato | Close, But No Cigar | Sour Candy | My Fair Lady! | Like A Torrent |

Credits;

Blogskin made by Gabby. Tweaked by Yours Truly♥.