"Soon it unfolds who we are in this masquerade of stars."
Feelings Hour |
I can't help but feel bad for myself and sympathize. I feel so hopeless on things happening or rather, not happening to me. I feel like I'm so unlucky for this winning streak of unfortunate events occurring. I need a time out.

But seriously, I want a life-changing moment to happen now. I'm calling out to you, oh beloved universe! If Ted challenged you to make it rain, then why can't I? :|

Pagod na ko sa nangyayari sa buhay ko. Minamalas o kay sakit, may balat nga ba ako sa pwet? :(

**Image shows Barney holding Feely the Share Bear on Feelings Hour for Lily's kindergarten class. I need one.

Labels: , ,

Saturday, May 26, 2012 @ 1:35 AM with 0 notes | COMMENT | TOP

Post a Comment

Info;
"You can ask the universe for all the signs you want, but ultimately, we see what we want to see when we're ready to see it." - Ted Mosby :)

Doppelganger(s)

Bipolar;
In the midst of being..

My 

Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

Archive;
Poetic Disasterpiece II | T-GG-IF | Decoupage | Mailtime | Bring TSC Back! | Just as quiet | Teen Wolf | Paranoia | Hard to be Me. | Right Place Right Time |

Credits;

Blogskin made by Gabby. Tweaked by Yours Truly♥.