"Soon it unfolds who we are in this masquerade of stars."
Unfinished |
Robin: I am never going to have closure. Okay, closure doesn't exist. One day, Don and I are moving into together, and the next thing I know, he's on a plane to Chicago. It just... ended. And, no matter how much I try to forget that it happened, it will have never not happened. Don and I will always be a loose end. We will always be-  
(Shot to Ted giving a lecture)
Ted: Unfinished. Gaudí, to his credit, never gave up on his dream. But that's not usually how it goes. Usually it isn't a speeding bus that keeps the brown, pointy, weird church from getting built. Most of the time it's just too difficult, too expensive, too scary. It's only once you've stopped that you realize how hard it is to start again, so you force yourself not to want it. But it's always there. And until you finish it, it will always be...
(Ted runs from the classroom)
Robin and Ted recount how their great loves (Don and Architecture) are unfinished.

I was with my friend Juvy earlier today and one of the topics we talked about was you-know-who. She brought it up in relation to our current topic and asked me how things between us are. I said we already lost communication and we never saw each other again. A simple, "wala na." is just enough. And while I was going to tell her the story of the last time we saw each other, which dated back in February..


..
..
..


I can't remember anything from then. :)


Future Ted: ...And even though it didn't happen right away...  
(Shot to Robin watching TV then calls Don but a Spanish woman answers the phone. Robin finds she has forgotten his number.) 

...Robin finally got some closure too.
Robin: Sorry, wrong number. (Smiles) Finished with that. (Turns off the TV)


Yeah, finished with that. Finally, so am I. :)

Labels: ,

Saturday, September 8, 2012 @ 11:41 PM with 0 notes | COMMENT | TOP

Post a Comment

Info;
"You can ask the universe for all the signs you want, but ultimately, we see what we want to see when we're ready to see it." - Ted Mosby :)

Doppelganger(s)

Bipolar;
In the midst of being..

My 

Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

Archive;
Wooooo!! | Couch Potato | Close, But No Cigar | Sour Candy | My Fair Lady! | Like A Torrent | Good Karma | One Last Kiss | 21 | Unexpectedly Epic |

Credits;

Blogskin made by Gabby. Tweaked by Yours Truly♥.