|
Wooooo!! |
So umm..
This is undeniably, ultimately,
beyond reasonable doubt,
the most accurate summary
of my current situation.
Yes, it is quite depressing.
Yes, the emotions consume me.
But no, I am not giving up.
Not this time.
Because yes, my old friend,
I have the most amazing,
wonderful and ever supportive--
the best circle of crazily loyal friends.
Having them around,
despite the time and distance,
we surely find a way,
to reach out and stay connected.
And with that, my old friend,
even without money and a honey,
which I know are on their ways,
I must say dearly,
that I am truly blessed
with these simple treasures,
I would love to call
FRIENDS. :)
Labels: blacksheeps, gg, gif, gpoy, himym, life, lovelife, random, rants, work |
Info;
Archive;
Couch Potato |
Close, But No Cigar |
Sour Candy |
My Fair Lady! |
Like A Torrent |
Good Karma |
One Last Kiss |
21 |
Unexpectedly Epic |
Morose |
|
Post a Comment